PublishDrive, the only self-publishing platform you need to publish, promote, and sell your books in the digital age is hiring a new Customer Support Specialist!
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to publish their books—and we’ve been rethinking the publishing journey ever since.
For authors, we’re creating a one-stop-shop to run your entire publishing business, from converting your manuscript to publishing in thousands of stores and sales analytics on your laptop for all book formats: ebooks, print-on-demand or audiobooks. For publishers, we’re making it faster to publish books to the retailers readers love.
Publishing sounds like a simple thing and it should be. Somewhere along the way, it got complicated. We’re working hard to make publishing easy for everyone.
We are ready to take the next steps with our new Customer Support Specialist colleague in our awesome team. They will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are satisfied by answering their inquiries and solving their problems on a daily basis as well as working with other teams and store partners to get the best solutions for authors and publishers.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Talk to our authors and publishers over email, phone, online chat, or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Issue/create accurate documents for internal and external use
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to team leaders and manager
- Communicate with store partners and representatives
- Work together with other teams within the company to solve problems
- Review submitted books in three different formats
You are a perfect team member, if you have:
- Min. 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
- Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Data entry and solid organizational abilities
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Effective listening and analytical skills, in addition to the capacity to summarize details as well as offer solutions
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Adaptive attitude to a fast-changing environment
- Basic financial and business acumen (e.g. invoicing)
- Knowledge of Zendesk
- Basic HTML
- Knowledge of Excel formulas
- Other languages
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Company laptop
- Young and fun work environment in a scaling startup company
- Self-directed work with autonomy and the focus on results
- Self-actualization will be a part of your life
- Flexible work schedule and home office opportunity
Way of work
- Full-time employee status (flexible for Service Provider contracts as well)
- Office at Budapest, III.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by November 10, 2020 and in your message state very shortly (in only one short paragraph) why you are interested in this job.