PublishDrive is one of the inspiring group of startups that is going to Google HQ this summer to take over Silicon Valley as a booktech startup!
Companies from Asia, Latin America, Africa and Europe will be heading to Google Headquarters to take part in a 2-week training. Google will help startups dig deeper into machine learning and AI, to help them leverage Google’s latest technologies to scale their apps.
The program gives PublishDrive a unique opportunity to use Google’s network and resources for product development and marketing. It includes intensive mentoring from 20+ Google teams, and expert mentors from top tech companies and VCs in Silicon Valley.
What does Google give during the program?
- 50k USD in equity-free funding
- The chance to work closely with Google for 6 months
- 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training (bootcamp) at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors both during and after the program
- $100k in Google Cloud credits (optional)
- Marketing spotlight opportunities