PublishDrive, the only self-publishing platform you need to publish, promote, and sell your books in the digital age is hiring a new Growth Marketer!
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to publish their books—and we’ve been rethinking the publishing journey ever since.
For authors, we’re creating a one-stop-shop to run your entire publishing business, from converting your manuscript to publishing in thousands of store and sales analytics on your laptop for all book formats: ebooks, print-on-demand or audiobook. For publishers, we’re making it faster to publish thousands of books to the retailers readers love.
Publishing sounds like a simple thing and it should be. Somewhere along the way, it got complicated. We’re working hard to make publishing easy for everyone.
We are ready to take the next steps with our new Growth Marketer colleague in our awesome team. Our new teammate will be responsible to ensure the growth of our customer base with hardcore testing, experimenting, analysing and content marketing.
As a Growth Marketer you will:
- Work across content, revenue marketing, product marketing, and brand to maximize the value what PublishDrive creates and to meet ambitious growth targets for a SaaS startup
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Create growth and content strategy and manage its execution
- Manage PublishDrive’s blog content based on SEO research, niche research, product marketing and customer insights’ with writers
- Manage the creation of long-form educational content, search-optimized content, customer stories, and email/web copy
- Invite and manage content contributions from partners and subject matter experts
- Repurpose content across media types, including webinars, videos, blog posts, and downloadable resources
- Sync SEO/Advertising/Content Content efforts
- Communicate with Product, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Optimize/create lead generation and nurturing funnels
- Developing a deep understanding of the product and target audience
- Work towards achieving company KPIs
You are a perfect team member, if you have:
- BA/BS with a minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in the tech world
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
- A passion for data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action (we do!)
- A creative approach
- An energetic and willing attitude
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
- Adaptive attitude to a fast-changing environment
- Independent and self-directed work
- Experience in SaaS product marketing, Publishing or Media or any related field
- Routine and confidence in using office software products such as MS Office, marketing platform like Pardot, or productivity tools like Google Drive
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Young and fun work environment in a scaling startup company
- International clients with a fun work environment
- Self-directed work with autonomy and the focus on results
- Self-actualization will be a part of your life
Way of work
- Full-time employee status (flexible for Service Provider contracts as well)
- Office at Budapest, III. , but the job can be remote as well.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your message state very shortly (in only one short paragraph) why you are interested in this job.