Are you a passionate problem-solver looking for a new challenge with a fun team? Check out PublishDrive's Open Position for a rockstar Senior Sales Representative!
PublishDrive, the only self-publishing platform you need to publish, promote, and sell your books in the digital age is hiring a Senior Sales Representative!
PublishDrive makes publishing easy and smart in the digital age. PublishDrive is a trusted partner in the indie publishing community, building digital tools and solutions for global ebook, print-on-demand, and audiobook distribution. In one dashboard, take care of all-things-publishing including marketing, finance management, and book sales with access to the widest global distribution network.
We are ready to take the next steps with our new Senior Sales Representative colleague in our awesome team. Our new teammate will be responsible to ensure the high-quality sales processes of our team.
- Present, promote and sell PublishDrive products/services (technology and SaaS) using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Manage and close inbound sales leads
- Optimize sales funnel when needed
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through customer success practices
- Reach out to customer leads through cold emails/calls/conferences
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Proactively suggest new sales practices, or solutions to customers
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proactive, problem solving attitude
- Excellent people skills
- Min. 5 years of work experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices (preferred using Salesforce products) along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills both in verbal and written on an everyday basis
- Adaptive attitude to a fast-changing environment
- Independent and self-directed work
- Experience in Sales or any related field
- Routine and confidence in using office software products such as MS Office, Salesforce or productivity tools like Google Drive
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Young and fun work environment in a scaling startup company
- International clients with a daily base usage of English skills
- Self-directed work with autonomy and the focus on results
- Self-actualization will be a part of your life
Way of work
- Full-time employee status (flexible for Service Provider contracts as well)
- Office at Budapest, XIII., but you can be based anywhere in the world if you have a laptop, Wifi and we can work out the time zones :)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your message state very shortly (in only one short paragraph) why you are interested in this job.